Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Something I'm proud of.... (:

This ministry is practically the heartbeat of my current life- http://hopereinsraleigh.org/


This picture is entitled: Complete Submission. Right on the money, eh? But on a more serious note, this is in essence what I do at Hope Reins... I train the horses. It's a constant adventure- to see what you can teach them and in turn, through the process, what they teach me. I love what I do here and how the Lord uses me and changes me through it daily...


The other aspect of this beautiful ministry is the children...perhaps one of my favorite parts. Visit the website for more info :)




Another bonus of working here is the incredible people. You see all those people on the staff page on that website? Their all family to me. So near and dear. I love each one of them.

No comments: