Friday, December 9, 2011

Oh man! It's the 9th....already???

So, I've missed 2 days. So sorry :(

Song for the day (Day 7)
Seriously, this was a really tricky one. How am I supposed to pick only one song?? So, I decided to pick a beautiful song along with a beautiful music video. All those candles seem like heaven, seriously.

The last item I purchased (Day 8)
Funny story. So I bought a coat, an absolutely lovely coat...that I couldn't exactly afford but since I fell in love with it, I bought it anyway. Great self control. My point is, my mother flipped out when she discovered my impulsive purchase and became determined that it would just have to be one of my Christmas gifts. While I still have the charge to my credit card, I am patiently waiting for Christmas Day...and patiently, hopefully waiting for a nice little transfer to my account ;) Great story, huh?

A Close-up of my day (Day 9)
I'm thinking that I'll just do this one tomorrow along with day 10, how's that sound?? Tomorrow will be a more exciting day anyways- and I'll bring my camera along so that you can truly have a "close-up" ;)

No comments: