Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Drama, Drama, Drama



Do you ever feel like this?? It's a bit dramatic, huh? But, I mean, by golly! aren't I allowed to be dramatic every once in awhile? Also, it's totally chicken scratch...so excuse the sketch but, a girl's gotta let out emotion somewhere...

I actually did this a few months ago..while I was in some kind of class lecture. I don't remember what kind of day it was exactly, but obviously, I was feeling quite ready to pull my hair out. It's rather upsetting when you're a control freak, you know. Not only does it upset others, but it upsets me... like all the time. There are times when I'm so mad that things aren't going my way that I start finding reasonable things that no one could take away from me... Did I say reasonable? I mean completely unreasonable. I mean, the whole idea behind this drawing alone shows unreasonableness. Where, oh where is my reason?

How could I expect things to go my way? Or be in my control? I don't know how I could, but obviously, I did and I still do...

The odd thing is, sometimes I can totally just go with the flow- who cares? kind of attitude. Then sometimes one big thing gets to me and then the things that are out of control pile up and I just feel suffocated. It's daunting. Upsetting. I hate that feeling.

No comments: