Tuesday, May 25, 2010

~Eloah~

Tonight was a night where I just overwhelmingly came before God so discouraged that I was unable, imperfect. Many life situations have been coming up- and for some reason God has given me eyes that see. They see the hurt, pain- awful things…things that break my heart. Honestly, Jesus Christ is the One who has broken my heart. Down trodden, gloomy and downright sad I came to Jesus Christ’s throne room. I touched the curtain he tore for me, in order for ME to come and talk to HIM. I admitted my devastated and crushed emotions and He showed me this-
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.” -2 Corinthians 1:3-4
He talks. He cares. He loves- O, how He loves. So, Dear Friends- if you are heavy laden and burdened….come lay it before the throne of the God who comforts. Not only does he comfort but he does so in order that WE may have the strength to comfort others. This verse just felt like a battery charger for me. To know that the Lord comforts me so that I may comfort others gives me peace… He always does provide.
“Lay your worries before Me…for I love you.”

~Update~

No comments: