Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Thank you my Lord for your... love. compassion. trials that lead to perserverence. hope. healing. suffering. sacrificing. thank you Jesus for your incredible mercy. tender leading. the grace you give. all-knowingness. life. power. breathe. Father, i thank you for the little blessings you give- friends. freedom. water... food (:. encouraging words. the ability to dance... in the rain. travel. For everything YOU have created. trees. sunflowers. the stars in the sky and grass to lay on. cold winter nights. toasty fires to sit next to. Lover of My Life- you give me simple joys. roasting marshmellows. places for thought. adventure. warm chocolate chip cookies. laughing.
~My soul sings to you Lord. Through everything you are here... here with me, here with us. I cant wait to be with you one day (: -

**Update**

No comments: