Thursday, May 13, 2010

Impacted on all sides (:

I am so crazily impacted by so many people and I have never written about it! So now I will (:
First of all every single one you have impacted my life and who I am in so many ways for the better or for the worse...mostly the better, so dont worry! I'm not mentioning names so you'll just be left to wonder i guess.

For starters something that warms my heart every night is when my daddy comes in and kisses my forehead and then whispers in my ear, "your daddy loves you... sweet dreams." Every night for ten years... I love you sooo daddy. p.s. your laugh.
Mama!! O my, you are incredible.. and I truly stand in amazement at all you do for me. Everything. Most especially you search my eyes and then give me a hug. You know me SO well. I love you sooo too!

I have this one friend who, when I feel so unencouraged, says the most uplifting amazing things. I've found my phone many times saying one new voicemail to find her voice telling me.. reminding me of the Greatness of our God. Thank you dear (:

You... o! Always! I can come to you with anything to hear a likeminded opinion on exactly how I should go from where I am. Sweet friend you remind me of God's words with scripture or through books or just your words to affirm my path or help me onto a different one.

One day I walked into church and you gave me a hug! Your eyes cared on how I really was.

I feel like I have to tell you everything that goes on in my life or I just cant continue.. I need to laugh with you and you always make me laugh! Thank you for always showing me life... living. I love you for who you are no matter how hard it gets we are here for each other.

The man who is like my father... every time I see you I know things will always be the same in our relationship. I know you will always love me and your support in my life and what im doing means the world. You are incredible and i love you.

Endless rides to the barn.. hot chocolate on cold nights... McDonalds every weekend for ages... Show tunes at Imperial Garden.. Laughing while watching the stars. Grams I love love love you so!

Your notes came in the perfect timing...the flowers they touched my heart. Thank you for investing and caring. Through many of my dramatic days last summer we got to talk and talk in Starbucks. You make me smile and you have been such an incredible example for what trials are when you choose to walk by Jesus. Thank you.

I've faced it.. Mock Trial wouldnt have been the same without you. Krispy Kreme, Bojos, I had fun. Thank you for being there on a rough day.. dont worry. You didnt make it worse- even if you think you did. (:

YOU!!! You amaze me. I had one of the best nights with you. Even though I was hacking away.. we shared advice, hurts, and different situations at TWO in the morning over crepes.. Thank you for your sincerity and your hugs every friday.

My dearest... I wish you were still here. I wish we could still do crafts and run around. Things arent the same without you but you have impacted me most and I love you.

Now for my best friend. You know me better then anyone else. Even though I say others are my best friend and you know that I absolutely adore you. No matter what happens we will still be here for each other and I know that. Thank you for staying up with me and sharing secrets... sharing stuff we felt only safe to share with each other.. thank you for telling me when Im being, well.. ya. and thanks for being truthful and trusting. I love you big brother (:

Thank you for telling me Im beautiful, that the day will get better, that you understand and that you're here for me. You mean the world to me darling.

So I know that I havent mentioned just about a gagillion people but I didnt want to make it forever long. So thank you my dear blessings (: God has put you in my life to bring a lil heaven on earth and I thank Him everyday for you...

**Update**

1 comment:

Ashley said...

very sweet, anna!