Monday, October 24, 2011

Confirmed Thoughts

Isn't it crazy when you are thinking of something and then the same sort of thing you thought falls straight in your lap because of someone else's thoughts?? Well, it always happens to me. My thoughts are usually completely confirmed by something utterly unexpected. Today, I was reading some poems in a book by E.E. Cummings and this is the one I stumbled upon. The randomness in this is not so random because these words were my exact thoughts regarding something earlier today. I love when this happens.... so I wanted to share the words with you.



let it go-the
smashed word broken
open vow or
the oath cracked length
wise-let it go it
was sworn to
go
let them go-the
truthful liars and
the false fair friends
and the boths and
neithers-you must let them go they
were born
to go
let all go-the
big small middling
tall bigger really
the biggest and all
things-let all go
dear
so comes love
-E.E. Cummings 




Hope you had a great weekend! I know that I was not ready for Monday to come around...but, alas! It's here despite. 

No comments: