Tuesday, November 17, 2009

WAR

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.
My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you but what together we can do for the freedom of man. - John F. Kennedy

Recently, I have been broken and passionate about the sex trafficing going on all around. Girls like me being sold... I just cant even grasp it! And to think my eyes are ever focused on myself while these girls are wondering if they will survive really hurts my heart!WAR International, Women At Risk,helps these girls find safe houses where they can run to and be free! Becky, the founder, came to speak for an event at our church and then later came to our house... my friend and I were able to talk to her about many things going on. This IS slavery, in my eyes it is worse than any other possible thing.

Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. - 1 Corinthians 6:18

This is a BIG deal to God.

He has showed you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you? To act justly and to love mercy and to walk humbly with your God. - Micah 6:8

Be just and merciful! I know that I need a lot of mercy from Jesus, but I need to give the mercy that I expect from him... be kind to these girls. The best thing to do? Give little compliments to someone you see hurting.. it could make all the difference! For while there are many cases when girls are taken from their families the girls in the states are looking for love... in all the wrong places. Pray for our sisters in these situations, cry out to God on their behalf!

No comments: