Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My First! :D

I have decided to start blogging! :) Hopefully I can do a good job of keeping you guys updated on my life well! Anyways, right now I am 'working' on school... :-/ Life is for the most part crazy... and full.
My family and I just got home from our first official 'trip' across the world... to China! God did pretty amazing things as far as just giving me a heart for the people of that country... While they are so impovished they still somehow have an incredible amount of joy. They seem to be close knit with their family and have the basic things they need... all except for Jesus. I know there is an amazing underground church there but for the 21 million people in Shanghai and 17 million in Beijing ( major cities we visited ) there are alot of people lacking a Savior.
Most of my observation was that their god was money- especially with the 'capitalism' going on. It's how much you spend and all that money making bussiness.. I mean money is what pays the bills but its not to be anything more than that.
Thats something I've been learning lately... Jesus says that we worship either money or God.. not both. I know that if I were to loose everything I am in a place that I will completely trust Him with my all!
Anyways this is the main thing that stuck out to me... :D

1 comment:

Rachel said...

did you know i absolutely love you? you should because its true (: