Monday, November 21, 2011

Hello T-Swizzle :)

So, I realize most of these posts have been quite surface level-ish recently but I just have to tell you about my T-Swizzle experience!!

Okay, so to preface this whole experience, my lovely friend, Rachel Miller, called me early Thursday morning and with a screaming tone (over the phone) explaining the tickets she found and how cheap they were and that they would be a perfect girl's night out. I completely agreed. After some jumping around and laughing as we thought of the potential fun we would have, we decided to buy four tickets. perfect. beeeesides the fact that my dear friend isn't the most detail oriented person :) So. When we got to the amphitheater, we looked at the tickets (we were quite grateful that our tickets even made it through security... with our luck the tickets most likely were fraud) and guess where we were sitting? Section 307, row F.

If you can't exactly visualize where that is... here is a picture



The stage mostly was on the left where it's purple and says "student seating" - however, the plus side to these seats were that as we squinted our eyes just right, cocked our heads a little to the left and focused really, really hard, we got an awesome side profile of Taylor and all her back-up dancers/vocalists!!!

No, but really, it was an awesome night- one that I'm sure we'll remember for years and years and maybe we'll even tell our kids about our crazy night singing ridiculously, hopelessly romantic love songs about heartbreak. Good memories.

 Nick was jealous he didn't get to go.... poor guy :(
 I think this was actually a zoomed in view- lol
 In real life, the set truly did look like a fairy tale... quite lovely
A floating balcony? Psh. 



BUT THEN. To make the week even better----> NC State WON A GAME!!!! My dad is an alumni at state and so of course we had to go the the homecoming game which was against Clemson (who I believe was ranked 6th...until State creamed them.)

 I know, what a lovely picture....

 GO PACK!!!

^These pictures were pre-game- The whole family was flipping out post-win.... I'd say that football game was the best "pick-me-up" I've had in quite a while :)

No comments: