Monday, September 5, 2011

Wow. I haven't blogged in a while. And I can't say it's because I've been insanely busy or because I just didn't have anything to say because I always have something to say. My reasons are merely that I haven't been able to sit myself down and be open on here... I've had so many things going on and for some reason, this summer it became seriously difficult to write down my thoughts where I knew anyone could see them. Honestly, this hasn't happened much before and I'm wondering what my real thoughts are and why I've been hiding them.

I guess, the truth is, these past three months have been the most trying, most stressful, most revealing and rewarding three months that I ever could have had. They've been full of detective-work, secrets, family histories, career searches, self-expression and deep, deep thinking. Overflowing with studies, rearranging, heart searching, ordering priorities and opening my eyes and heart. God has revealed who I am to me more and more and I can see where I want to go. I've been able to see why I react the ways I do, where I've been hurt and didn't realize it and how I am the way I am.

God has been good to me.
He has been patient with me.
The Lord has let me discover and lured me closer.
Jesus has loved me with a Love that I know won't let go.
God proved himself to me.
He overwhelmed me with Truth.
The Lord gave me words to cling to, words that changed me forever.
Jesus showed me that I am His. I am no others. Solely His.

And, most of all, I know that Jesus has a work in store for me. Something special. Something that these past three months will help me with. They've prepared me for what's in store and now, I'm ready to move forward.

No comments: